Police Records Request Process
The Records Division of the Tolleson Police Department is responsible for data entry, data collection and data retrieval of the Department's Police records. One of the Division's main functions includes processing requests for copies of reports and other items that fall within the guidelines of public records.
To request a copy of a Tolleson Police report, please complete the Tolleson Police Department Public Information Request form. Once completed, please return the form by any of the following means: Click this link to obtain the form: Police Records Request Form
- In Person at 8350 W Van Buren Street, Monday through Thursday 8am to 5 pm (except holidays)
- Regular mail to the Tolleson Police Department Records Division, 8350 West Van Buren Street, Tolleson, Arizona 85353
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Traffic accident reports can be purchased online at http://www.buycrash.com (Traffic accident reports ONLY, convenience fee applies)
Please allow three (3) to five (5) business days from the initial time of the report to ensure the Police report is ready for release.
All requests for Departmental Reports under the Public Information Records Law Pursuant to ARS 39-121, will be released at the following rates:
- Minimum of $5.00 per report (includes up to twenty (20) pages with each additional page costing $0.20 cents)
- Archived Reports (prior to 2003) $20.00 per report
- Cassettes, CD's, DVD's and video tapes are $10.00 each
It is the policy of the Tolleson Police Department to release to crime victims or their designated representative, one free copy of the crime report. Appropriate photographic identification must be presented to obtain free report. (Vehicle/Traffic related incidents are not included.)
If you have any questions, please contact our records department at (623) 936-7186 or email@example.com.