Tolleson Parks & Recreation Summer Camp 2021 | Monday – Friday 7:30 AM – 6:00 PM
The Tolleson Parks and Recreation staff look forward to another year of our youth summer camp programming, we do so with your health and safety in mind. There will be modifications to the regular summer camp model, which includes programming that best follows our city, state, federal and CDC guidelines on ratios, field trips, and safety and sanitation. Even with all these adjustments our staff is planning for the best summer ever! Our theme this year is “Imagine Your Story” taking them on adventures from our in-house Camp Out to Shark Week, your children will have a great time exploring all that our staff has in store for them.
- Program begins Tuesday, June 1 – July 30, 2021 and runs Monday - Friday
- Our program will be open for up to 48 student’s maximum and open first come first serve to City of Tolleson residents only
- Camp is for children in grades 1st through 6th grade
- Junior High Summer Program (7th & 8th grade) limited to 10 students
- Camp hours are 7:30AM – 6:00PM
- Teen Council programming will be available to junior high and high school students, program is limited. Contact Ruben Aguilera at 623-936-2731 or email@example.com..gov for more details and information
How we plan to keep your kids safe and healthy this summer:
- Face mask coverings will be required to be worn by staff and campers
- Children and staff will maintain physical distance
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently of high touch areas and supplies
- Teach and enforce handwashing with soap and water
- Small groups of students stay together all day, each day (8 students to 1-2 teacher ratio)
- Staff and students will have their temperature taken daily upon arrival to facility
- If your child feels sick or has any symptoms for Covid-19, please stay home and report absence.
Our recreation team is excited to provide your children with programs designed to give your child an exciting and enriching summer experience. Participants will enjoy 9-weeks filled with activities such as arts & crafts, sports, recreational activities and guest speakers. We will also provide themed activities such as Life in Pixels – Battle Royal, Hero’s Journey – Hero’s vs. Villains and MAD for Science, just to name a few!
We are looking forward to an exciting Summer of fun with your children. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our team.
Tolleson Parks & Recreation Team