Alley Gate Access
The Alley Closure Program has been put in place in an effort to reduce crime, illegal dumping, and to help beautify public right of way.
As a valued customer and resident of the City, it is important to understand that your full participation in this program is necessary for it to be successful. Having access to your alleyway is a privilege that requires that all proper steps are being followed when entering and/or exiting your property through the public right of way.
You can request temporary or permanent access to your alley gate. View the Alley Gate Access Tutorial Video below for more information.
Please select one of the following tabs below for details:
Temporary Alley Gate Access
For Temporary Access please follow these steps:
- Contact City of Tolleson Field Operations at 623-936-7141
- Provide your full name, address, phone number
- Provide the gate number for which you are requesting access
- You will be issued a temporary code for access good for up to 4hrs
Scheduled access can be coordinated through the City of Tolleson Field Operations during regular business hours only, M-F 6:00 am to 3:30 pm.
After-hours and weekend access can be coordinated by calling Field Operations and selecting the alley access prompt. Please allow a few hours to receive the access information.
Permanent Alley Gate Access
Below is a list of simple steps that if not followed, may lead to the revocation of your access.
- Participants using MasterLock Vault MUST open the lock via the app.
- Participants are REQUIRED to close the gate and lock it after use. (It is ok for participants to leave the gate open and unlocked if use requires ingress and egress of the alleyway for an extended period of time not to exceed 4 hours. If more than 4 hours are needed, the participant will need to contact Field Operations for approval)
- Participants are encouraged to report any damaged equipment, (this may include but is not limited to malfunctioning locks, gates, or fencing) to the City of Tolleson Field Operations Department immediately.
- Participants are encouraged to report any suspicious activity or vandalism to Tolleson Police Department at 623-936-7186 and 911 for any emergency within the alleyway.
- * Photo ID or Driver’s License with the address corresponding to requested gate access
- * Water bill (homeowners) or Lease Agreement (renters) with the address corresponding to requested gate access
- * Alley Agreement Form (provided by City of Tolleson Field Operations)
Download form: English | Español
- Any smartphone or device with Bluetooth capability (Samsung, iPhone, Android, etc.)
- * Valid email address and phone number
Step by Step for Permanent Access:
- Identify the gate you need access to (Four digit number located on the gate pole)
- Contact City of Tolleson Field Operations at 623-936-7141, to turn in required items
Or complete and submit the Online Form
- Download on your smart device, the Master Lock Vault Enterprise app (this app is free it will ask you for credit card information you may skip this portion)
- Create a user name and password for your app
- * Once you have completed the profile portion of the app email Gabriel.Elias@tolleson.az.gov the following information:
• * Full name
• * Phone number
• * Address
• * Gate number for which you are requesting access
- City of Tolleson Field Operations will then send you an invitation via the Master Lock app to your email address. This email will contain a link to the lock you are requesting access to.
- Follow the instructions contained within the link and the process will be complete. (You will need to be within arm's distance of the lock for this portion)
Email all items above to Gabriel.Elias@tolleson.az.gov or complete and submit the online form