Tolleson Pilot Micro Transit Program: Lyft and Uber
The ZOOM Bus Services are no longer available in Tolleson. Transportation services have been replaced by the Tolleson Pilot Micro Transit Program. For more information please read the information below or contact Tolleson Transit at email@example.com or call (623) 478-8758.
Start Date: October 1, 2022
Valley Metro ZOOM Service ends October 24, 2022
- Micro Transit trips are provided by Lyft and Uber; Riders have the option to choose a provider
- Trips to select destinations must arrive and/or depart from Tolleson City Limits to be eligible.
- Rider pays $2.00 Base Fare
City pays $15.00 Maximum
Rider pays the difference of over $17.00.
- No maximum trips per person at this time.
- ALL rides MUST BEGIN or END within Tolleson City Limits.
- See map for City limits. Light grey area = City limits.
- February 2023 the program will be evaluated fares/destinations/maximum trips.
To provide input and/or for questions about this program email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tolleson Transit Hotline at (623) 478-8758.
Instructions for how to use Lyft OR UBER app for transit:
- View list of eligible destinations on back of this flyer or visit www.tolleson.az.gov/transit.
- Open the camera app from your smart phone.
- Line up the QR code that matches the destination and ride share provider of your choice with the view finder.
- Tap notification to open Lyft OR UBER app.
LYFT: To ensure that your Lyft Pass is uploaded to your payment method you can, from the home page, go to menu; then down to Payment; in Payment scroll down to Lyft Pass; and your Transit Pass should be visible.
UBER: To ensure that your voucher is uploaded in your Uber wallet you can, from the home page, go to Account; then to Wallet; in Wallet scroll down to Vouchers; click on the Vouchers tab and your vouchers should be visible.
If you prefer to use a link or a promo code, please contact Tolleson Transit at email@example.com or at (623) 478-8758 to request your link or promo code via email.
Tolleson City Services
Rides from within City limits to City buildings; City Court, City Hall, Community Action Program Office, Fire Department, Police Department and Senior Center
Rider pays $0 Base Fare; $15.00 City Subsidy (Contribution); Rider pays the difference over $17.00
Lyft Tolleson Services QR Code
UBER Tolleson City Services QR Code
Tolleson Select Destinations
Select grocery stores, retail, educational institutions, and medical offices.
Rider pays $2.00 Base Fare; $15.00 City Subsidy (Contribution); Rider pays the difference over $17.00
Lyft Tolleson Transit QR Code
UBER Tolleson Transit QR Code
For a comprehensive list of destinations use the following tabs:
Rider pays $2.00, City pays $15.00 Maximum, Rider pays the difference over $17.00.
• Tolleson Proper - To and from any address located within City limits. See City limits map.
• 79th Ave Park & Ride, 7899 W. McDowell
• Greyhound Bus Station, 2647 W. Glendale Ave.
• Fry's, 11425 W. Buckeye Rd.
• Food City, 9020 W. Thomas Rd.
• Costco Wholesale, 10000 W. McDowell Rd.
• Sam's Club, 8340 W. McDowell Rd.
• Walmart, 7575 W. Lower Buckeye Rd.
• Target, 9830 W. Lower Buckeye Rd.
• Dollar Tree, 9820 W. Lower Buckeye Rd.
• Desert Sky Mall, 7611 W. Thomas Rd.
• Estrella Mtn. CC, 3000 N. Dysart Rd.
• Southwest Skills Center, 3000 N. Dysart Rd.
• Rio Salado CC Avondale, 420 N. Central Ave.
• West-MEC Southwest, 500 N. Verrado Way
• West-MEC Central, 6997 N. Glen Harbor
• Blvd West-MEC Glendale, 5487 N. 99th Ave.
• Maricopa Beauty College, 515 W. Western Ave.
• Abrazo West Campus, 13677 W McDowell Rd.
• Banner Estrella Medical Center, 9201 W Thomas Rd.
• Care 1st, 995 E Riley Dr.
• Carl T Hayden VA Medical Center, 650 E Indian School Rd.
• Cigna Medical Group, 2302 N 75th Ave.
• Copper Springs Behavioral Health, 10550 W McDowell Rd.
• CVS, 9830 W Lower Buckeye Rd.
• DaVita Estrella Dialysis Center, 8410 W Thomas Rd.
• Fresenius Kidney Care Avondale, 10750 W McDowell Rd.
• IMS Primary Care, 140 N Litchfield Rd.
• Phoenix Children's SW Valley Urgent Care, 1655 N Avondale Blvd.
• VA Clinic, 9250 W Thomas Rd.
• Walgreen's, 10710 W McDowell Rd.
• West Valley Vet Center, 14050 N 83rd Ave.
Rider pays $0 Base Fare, $15.00 City Maximum, Rider pays the difference over $17.00.
TOLLESON CITY SERVICE
• City Hall Complex, 9055 W. Van Buren St. (Address to new Civic Center; Communication Action Program Office, City Hall, Library and Senior Center
• Police Department/City Court, 8350 W. Van Buren St.
• Fire Department, 203 N. 92nd Ave.
• Recreation Center, 9251 W. Washington St.