RFP/RFQ Bid Documents
Important - Please Note: When the City has RFPs/RFQs open for submittal firms who pick up a hard copy of the RFP/RFQ packet from City Hall will be included on the RFP/RFQ Holders List. Firms receiving a copy of this packet through any other means must register as an RFP/RFQ Holder of Record by contacting Tiffany Rivas via telephone at (623) 936-2714, or via e-mail at Tiffany.Rivas@tolleson.az.gov.
NOTE: By downloading or viewing any of the City’s documents, you are agreeing:
- to hold the City harmless for any errors contained herein;
- that these documents were prepared for the City for its sole use;
- that these documents are being furnished to you for informational purposes only.
Current Solicitation Opportunities (Bids):
- Click on the solicitation title to download the document.
- Submitters are strongly encouraged to review the solicitation document to obtain the individual submittal requirements.
- It is the submitter's responsibility to ensure their submittal is received at the designated location and in the proper format prior to the solicitation due date and time.
- If you are unable to download a solicitation, use the contact information below for assistance.
- Please be prepared to identify the subject of the solicitation along with the solicitation number when calling.