Tolleson City Court
Tolleson City Court is a limited jurisdiction court. It is part of the Arizona State Court System and is subject to the authority of the Arizona Supreme Court.
It Hears & Decides On:
- Criminal and civil traffic violations
- Click here for civil traffic options: Bond Card
- Criminal misdemeanor cases with a maximum penalty of six months in jail and/or a $2,500 fine
- Juvenile matters consisting of minor consumption of alcohol, curfew and truancy Traffic
- City ordinance violations
- Click here to view the City Code: Tolleson City Code
- Protective Orders
Arizona Protective Order Initiation and Notification Tool - AZPOINT
- OP Hearing Form - Must be filed with the court to contest your protective order.
- Notice Regarding Exclusive use of the Residence Form - To be filed by anyone who is granted exclusive use of the residence, then later vacates the residence/property.
8350 W. Van Buren St.
Tolleson, AZ 85353
Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Olivia P. Moodyman, Court Administrator
Jaynee Loya, Court Supervisor
After hours drop box located in the lobby of the Court.
Please include your name and contact phone number. Checks or money orders only, NO CASH please.